[CASL-L] CS FIrst Workshops

president at ctcasl.org president at ctcasl.org
Fri Oct 25 11:17:04 PDT 2019

All,

Thank you for all who responded to our survey about Google CS First
Workshops.

** I have been given some time on Election Day, November 5, to conduct a
workshop here in Colchester. Please let me know if you would like to come to
COLCHESTER from 9-12 on NOVEMBER 5 so I can order materials** SPACE IS
LIMITED!!

I have also arranged for space March 13 at the Middletown Library Service
Center. We will have 3 workshops that day: 9-11, 11:30-1:30 and 2-4.

Registration will open on November 1 and you can secure your space for $10
which will go to cover refreshments!

YOU ONLY NEED TO SIGN UP FOR ONE WORKSHOP, the material will be the same at
all three.

You should receive emails through Wild Apricot Events with links for signing
up and payment.

** I have also been given some time on Election Day, November 5, to conduct