[CASL-L] collecting sample library SLO's

Rocca, Jennifer Roccaj at brookfieldps.org
Tue Oct 29 08:14:47 PDT 2019

Hello all,

A few years ago I sent out a form collecting SLOs, that teacher librarians
have used in the past. I shared the results on a website. If anyone would
like to add some SLOs to the site, there is a Google Form you can fill out.
I can add your sample SLOs to the site to help others get ideas for their
own professional purposes.

If you would like to contribute your past or current SLOs, the form is
here: SLOs form <https://forms.gle/Ramr4i9KZTd7DLLs6>.

If you would like to see the website listing past SLOs by grade level it is
here: Planting the SEED
<https://sites.google.com/a/brookfieldps.org/planting-the-seed/>

--

Jennifer Rocca
BHS Teacher Librarian

"We are a learning community committed to fostering intellect, respect, and
integrity."