[CASL-L] Philosophy

Tracy Earnshaw tearnshaw at rsd13.org
Wed Oct 30 16:41:57 PDT 2019

Hey Matt,
I bought some books in the series *A Very Short Introduction*.  For
example, *Aristotle: a very short introduction*.  They look user-friendly,
but I never sat down and actually read one.

*Tracy Earnshaw*

Teacher Librarian

John Lyman Elementary School

Regional School District 13

106 Way Road | Middlefield, CT 06455

O: 860.349.7240 | tearnshaw at rsd13.org

Visit us at: http://lyman.rsd13ct.org

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.

"Books may well be the only true magic." --Alice Hoffman