[CASL-L] computer devices

denise marshall denisemmar at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 2 04:02:30 PDT 2019

We are 1:1 from K-5.  Our K-2 kiddos have iPads and our 3-5 have chrome books. We have used the iPads in the library for PebbleGo and Epic when doing research projects, especially in 2nd grade. They use drawing pad to illustrate their favorite part of a story I read and I had the kindergarten friends using Chatterpix when we were learning about animals last year. We also have Osmos for them to use as well.

Good luck!

Denise

Sent from my iPhone