[CASL-L] Local Author Event

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 05:04:51 PDT 2019

Hi, Everyone!On October 5th, Rebecca Granatini and I are discussing picture books at Burgundy Books in Old Saybrook on October 5th at 2:00. After introducing our book, Lessons Inspired by Picture Books for Primary Grades, we will share new books we love along with lesson ideas that meet the standards. This session is for both school librarians and classroom educators as classroom and library standards will be addressed.
Tickets are $20 ($10 goes to the purchase of any book).

We hope to see you there!

Maureen SchlosserContent WriterDigital PortfolioAuthor: Lessons Inspired by Picture Books for Primary Grades
Twitter: @MaureenSchlosseBlog: Library Lessons With Books,  KnowledgeQuest and BookPagez