[CASL-L] Author Event on 10/5 in Old Saybrook

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 05:33:14 PDT 2019

Hi, Everyone!Burgundy Books in Old Saybrook is hosting an author event for Lessons Inspired by Picture Books for Primary Grades. Becky Granatini and I will discuss how to use our book to advocate for collaborative projects. We'll also share a pile of inspiring new picture books along with lesson ideas that connect to the standards.The event starts at 2:00. Tickets are $20 (you can apply $10 to the purchase of a book).Here's a link to buy a ticket:Burgundy Books | Burgundy Books

|  |  |
Burgundy Books | Burgundy Books

We hope to see you there!
Maureen SchlosserContent WriterDigital PortfolioAuthor: Lessons Inspired by Picture Books for Primary Grades
Twitter: @MaureenSchlosseBlog: Library Lessons With Books,  KnowledgeQuest and BookPagez