[CASL-L] High School Resources

STEPHANIE PATTERSON spatterson at southingtonschools.org
Wed Apr 1 07:23:44 PDT 2020

Hi Group Library Brain!

Hope all are staying safe and healthy in these wobbly times.

A district leader has asked me to share resources for the HS level. She is planning to share out with parents.

I'm assembling, pondering... wondering if anyone else has received the same request... how you are sharing- format wise... what kinds of content you are sharing...

In my random musings, I am not leaning toward lessons but video tidbits, graphics. I don't want to overwhelm anyone any more than they are already, don't want to make myself look overly important/completely redundant.

My daughter's nursing floor is now a COVID floor, and she is required to wear a mask all day, and she has a COVID patient. I have a relative in CT on a vent. It is a scary time!

Any comments, suggestions, etc are welcome. Each school is so unique, and each community is so different. Hang in there!

Stephanie Patterson
Southington High School Library
"Building character with critical thinking, creativity,
 collaboration and communication."

tel: 860.628.3229 x 11335