[CASL-L] [EXTERNAL] Padlet

Sara Hsiang hsiangs at stratk12.org
Wed Apr 1 12:59:08 PDT 2020

When I took a look at Jamboard, it reminded me a bit of Padlet. Depends on how you are using it...
Padlet is allowing 3 free pads these days. When done with one, I just delete.
I’ve had my account for years so maybe the terms are different if you are a new user?
Sara

Sara Chute Hsiang (pronounced “Shang”)
Stratford High LMS