[CASL-L] SEL/ social work stuff

LaPlante, Casey LaPlanteC at granby.k12.ct.us
Thu Apr 2 10:32:04 PDT 2020

There are some ideas on my Padlet I created for my HS Students: https://padlet.com/laplantec/icgpvxukv4jk?

Casey LaPlante

Granby Memorial HS

________________________________
From: CASL-L <casl-l-bounces at mylist.net> on behalf of KRISTINE P. EMOND <emond.kp at easthartford.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 1:29 PM
To: CASL
Subject: [CASL-L] SEL/ social work stuff

Hello all.  Hope you are safe and doing well.

I have my social workers (9-12) looking for resources that would cover SEL (social emotional) issues, mental health and wellness.  Any thoughts as I begin my search.  I know there's probably plenty out there.  Thanks in advance!

Kristine Emond

East Hartford High School

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure please forward the email to techsupport at granby.k12.ct.us for further analysis.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail, including any attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail, including any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.