[CASL-L] Elementary

Gail Nelson gwnelson100 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:18:20 PDT 2020

Jane,
Your work is so creative and inspiring!  It has helped give me many ideas
as I have been trying to figure out the best ways to support my school
community. In the poetry example, I love the collection of ideas and
resources.  This gives me a springboard for trying something similar. I
have been so grateful for these ideas as we have all been figuring out how
to navigate in this new environment.  Thank you for sharing so tirelessly
and selflessly. I'm pretty sure you don't sleep. :)
Thank you,
Gail