[CASL-L] Google slide questions

My9lives124 . my9lives1970 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:21:22 PDT 2020

I am having trouble with 2 things in Google slides.

I want to send my slides in presentation mode(full screem without side
frames) . All of the tutorials that I listened to said to copy the uRL and
replace the word "edit" with "present". I tried this and can't figure out
what I am doing wrong but the slides are still in edit mode still when I
click on the link. Any ideas?

I am also having trouble inserting audio. I used the Microsoft voice
recorder on my computer. I uploaded the file into my Drive with no
problem.They are not showing up in my drive when choose "insert">"audio" in
slides. I can see them when I am in my drive and know they are there.

--
Ann Kauffman
Librarian Chaplin Elementary School