[CASL-L] Myths about librarians that we wish weren't true

David Bilmes dbilmes at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 6 11:40:38 PDT 2020

If you don't follow Jennifer LaGarde on social media, she is definitely worth following. She's the co-author of the Fact vs. Fiction book which is going to be given out at the CASL Unconference -- whenever that may be!
In any case, here's her latest blog post, which is well worth the 5 minutes or so it takes to read it.
"Librarians Don't Shush Anymore!" And Other Things I Wish Were True.

|  |  |

|  |
"Librarians Don't Shush Anymore!" And Other Things I Wish Were True.

Every semester I ask the students in my Young Adult Literature course to share five "Deserted Island Books" - th...

David BilmesOxford High School