[CASL-L] Italian Comic pays Homage to Superhero and Secondary Authors Padlet

Leslie Poulos l_poulos at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 06:39:57 PDT 2020

I wanted to share this padlet Exploring Secondary Books and Authors reading
from their work--that my fabulous assistant Taylor Zocco made for our
school library. She has been helping me to gather great resources like this
and also doing some prep work so we can finally genrefy our biographies.

Exploring Secondary Books and Authors
https://padlet.com/tzocco/8qcac0hgjgc6

I also wanted to share this beautiful montage of illustrations an Italian
illustrator. Milo Manara, is doing to celebrate Italian Women Superheroes
during this pandemic.

Artist Pays Homage to Pandemics Heroic Women
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/world/2020/04/09/italian-artist-pays-homage-pandemics-heroic-women/

We have a padlet made for the 2021 MS Nutmeg Nominees with author
information and trailers that I will share May 1 as well once this year's
voting is completed.

Have a great weekend!

Leslie Poulos
Silas Deane Middle School