[CASL-L] Resources and PD Opportunities

CASL President president at ctcasl.org
Mon Apr 13 07:06:08 PDT 2020

All,
I have been doing my best to curate resources as you share them and get
them to the Department of Education to share with classroom teachers in
Districts where there may be no Librarians.

With the help of many, I have created this document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v4qgnRnxb_eP6mXDxaHsdB40iNojXP26gnUcEKyJcFg/edit?usp=sharing
which will be shared through Dept of Ed's email list and placed on their
website.  It is a LIVE document which means we can add to it. Thank you to
all who agreed to share their work and knowledge!

Please feel free to join me TODAY and every Monday, from 3-4 pm for a
Meet-ing (link is in document) to share, connect, or just check in!

Please let me know if you are interested in popping in today, I can add you
to the Calendar invite so it goes right on your G Calendar!

Hope you are well!
Barb
*Barbara Johnson*
President
Connecticut Association of School Librarians
P.O. Box 166
Winchester Center, CT 06098

<http:///www.ctcasl.org>
Check out our NEW web site www.ctcasl.org