[CASL-L] Looking for e-books

Elaine Shapiro elaine.shapiro7 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 10:43:30 PDT 2020

I have another question, about Epic. We use it in school, and my
understanding was parents had to pay to use it at home.  Now they are
offering remote access for free, but it means inviting all the parents to
sign up.  When I asked teachers to do that, some did, some said parents
didn't do it, some said it's too much for parents, and some said that they
gave their code to their students, and with the teacher code, the students
can access Epic from home.  That would be so much simpler. Can any of you
confirm that? I sent an inquiry to Epic, but may not hear back for a while.

Thanks,
Elaine