[CASL-L] Upcoming CLC Roundtables and Programs

Amanda Stern astern at ctlibrarians.org
Fri Apr 24 12:49:34 PDT 2020

Hello All!

To date nearly 1,000 CT librarians have attended CLC virtual meetings to learn and share with their colleagues. We invite you to join us at some of next week's meetings. All meetings are free and everyone is welcome! (Please excuse cross posting.)

Millennial Programming Roundtable - Monday, April 27, 11:00 am
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1364815&group=
Topic: Library Programming for Millennials (you do not have to be a Millennial to attend this meeting!)

Coffee Talk with CLC - Tuesday, April 28, 10:00 am
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1371482&group=
Topic: Preparing to Reopen

Eastern CT Library Directors Roundtable - Tuesday, April 28, 1:00 pm
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1365511&group=

Young Adult Book Buzz  - Wednesday, April 29, 11:00 am
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1362736&group=
Topic: New and Upcoming Books for Young Adults

Reference and Instruction Roundtable - Thursday, April 30, 11:00 am
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1369932&group=
Topic: Virtual Reference and Instruction Services

Summer Reading Discussion and Planning Session  - Thursday, April 30, 2:00 pm
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1365554&group=

Virtual Meetup - Thursday, April 30, 4:00 pm
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1371528&group=
Topic: Preparing to Reopen

Because our meetings have drawn such large audiences, we will be expanding our Zoom capacity. If a meeting you'd like to attend is currently full, please add yourself to the wait list so we can let you know when we have additional space available.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. We look forward to seeing your faces on our screens next week!

Warmly,
Amanda

Amanda Stern

Events and Special Projects Manager
Connecticut Library Consortium
p:  860.344.8777 x104
a:  234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
w: ctlibrarians.org  e:  astern at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:astern at ctlibrarians.org>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5F3B3.06CB4CE0]

[cid:image002.png at 01D5F3B3.06CB4CE0]<http://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/>  [cid:image003.png at 01D5F3B3.06CB4CE0] <http://twitter.com/CLCct>