[CASL-L] future plans

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:03:18 PDT 2020

My library is used as an option for study hall and the only place on campus that is monitored well after the school day ends. We often have 80-100 kids in there.
I can't imagine how that would work when schools open up. The only other places in the school that have than many students at once are the cafeteria and the auditorium during assemblies.
Just thinking about it gives me a headache!

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

"Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one."

-- Neil Gaiman, author