[CASL-L] 2020 Nutmeg - Voting extended till May 7th

Polack, Lisa lpolack at ellingtonschools.net
Thu Apr 30 07:41:56 PDT 2020

Good morning!
A reminder that voting has been extended one extra week. Keep collecting
those votes and *submit your final tallies by next Thursday, May 7th*. See
the message below for the links.
Thank you for promoting and supporting The Nutmeg Book Award!

-Lisa

*Lisa Polack  MEd, MLS*
*School Librarian, **Ellington Middle School*
*Secretary, Nutmeg Book Award*