[CASL-L] Curating Resources to Support Diverse Voices

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Sun Aug 2 10:45:59 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a resource we have been working on in my district, Notable
BiPOC Voices in Literature and Resource Lists
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1USaecS8hmsOgjs8BtxohUfpq424_yP_AsrHRIBiReR0/edit#gid=0>
to compile some of the excellent resources that have been shared, many from
this CASL list! I know there are limitations to using a spreadsheet and
it's not very visually appealing, but for me it was a good way to organize
information. Feel free to contribute to the spreadsheet or use in your own
way.

Best,
Anne

Anne Porier