[CASL-L] Drag Photos

Elizabeth Mueller ehjmueller at alum.vassar.edu
Tue Aug 11 13:02:18 PDT 2020

Here's a mock-up using Google jamboard. The kids could also drag stickies
with their names on them, in the event they have really happy
headshots that get dragged to the RED quadrant!

https://jamboard.google.com/d/1Ome-cuAVgkrTyCNvp4pCHX-zNlyn8Y8qPBkN8fe-rB0/edit?usp=sharing
<https://jamboard.google.com/d/1Ome-cuAVgkrTyCNvp4pCHX-zNlyn8Y8qPBkN8fe-rB0/edit?usp=sharing>

Best,
Libby