[CASL-L] #TryThisOnMonday Link

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 13:22:27 PDT 2020

Thank you, Melissa!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, August 17, 2020, 4:09 PM, Melissa Thom via CASL-L <casl-l at mylist.net> wrote:

https://meet.google.com/uwc-nvvj-ajo
In case you wanted to join us!!We are chatting about reopening and going to breakout into grade level groupings soon.
Melissa

Melissa Thom
@MsThomBookitisBristow Middle School Teacher LibrarianWest Hartford Public SchoolsBristow Library Learning Commons Webpage: http://bit.ly/BristowLibraryFollow us on Twitter: @bristowllcFollow me on Goodreads
Join the Libro.fm ACL and receive free audiobooks each month! Use my referal code: lfm82519

Currently Reading:     Clap When You Land by Elizabeth AcevedoThe Changeling of Fenlen Forest by Katherine Magyarodyb(CT Book Award)The Wise and the Wicked by Rebecca Podos (CT Book Award)Currently Listening:Raybearer by Jordan Ifueko (Libro.fm)Recently Finished:      The Key to the Universe by Patrick Scalisi (CT Book Award)The Giant from the Fire Sea by John Himmelman (CT Book Award)My Life in the Fishtank by Barbara Dee (#bookposse)I See Sea Food: Sea Creates That Look Like Food by Jenna Grodzicki (CT Book Award)The Tornado by Jake Burt (CT Book Award)The Alice Network by Kate Quinn (Audio Hoopla)Nat Enough by Maria Scrivan (#bookposse)Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You by Jason Reyonlds and Ibram X. KendiLupe Wong Won't Dance by Donna Barba Higuera (#bookposse)Mananaland by Pam Munoz RyanThe Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson (Hoopla)
Hope To Read Soon:Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi CoatesCity of Spies by James Ponti SOOOO Many More....Check out my blog all about books and reading!
http://www.msthomsbookitis.weebly.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This West Hartford Public Schools e-mail may contain confidential information. It is intended solely for the original designated recipient(s).
Any other use is prohibited and access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.Any opinions expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily endorsed by WHPS.