[CASL-L] Coffee Talk with CLC: Back to School

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 19 09:44:47 PDT 2020

Hi School Librarians,
Join the CLC staff for a special afternoon session of Coffee Talk! Get a sense of what is going on in our libraries across the state, and get help from colleagues on the challenges of the week ahead.

Topic: Back to School.

We've danced around this topic in many different meetings; now it's time to give back to school a meeting of its own. Please join us to discuss school and public library collaboration, school openings, and supporting families and teachers with COVID-19 distance learning. School librarians from Stonington and Waterford will share their reopening/service plans for the 20-21 school year as a launchpad for discussion.

Bring your best ideas and your concerns as we work together to brainstorm solutions and plan for the future.

Coffee Talk

Tuesday, August 28, 2020

3:00 - 4:00 P.M.

More information and registration information posted at the link below.

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1414218

 Looking forward to seeing you at the Coffee Talk.

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.344.8777 x102

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457