[CASL-L] Access to ResearchIt during Hybrid & Distance Learning

Bullis, Bradley Bradley.Bullis at ct.gov
Tue Aug 25 11:22:00 PDT 2020

Hi Stephanie,

I want to remind everybody about the option for remote access that we developed with EBSCO to allow access to EBSCO's researchIT CT databases back in March.

We worked with our vendors to temporarily provide remote access to researchIT databases without requiring library card authentication. EBSCO has created a list of temporary links that can be used by patrons and students who don't have a library card at this time.

I have attached links that can be used if students or patrons are having trouble accessing researchIT databases.

The links should provide access using geolocation authentication. If that fails, it should prompt the user for a user name and password.

EBSCO has provided the following universal password that can be used in that case.

username: ctlibresearch

password: Spring20!

As always, if students are onsite at the school or at a public library, access will be provided through IP recognition without the need to enter a library card number.

Best,

Brad ??

 [Connecticut State Library]

Brad Bullis | Digital Content and Innovation Coordinator, Division of Library Development
Bradley.Bullis at ct.gov<mailto:Bradley.Bullis at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2206
libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home> | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Fax: (860) 704-2228