[CASL-L] ISO elementary book menu examples

Leslie Poulos l_poulos at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 04:04:44 PDT 2020

Good morning,
We have non-certified (lovely and very hardworking) elementary media staff in our elementary libraries that my high school colleague Nella and I (MS librarian) try to share ideas with and help support.
If anyone would be willing to share some good book menus you're using to help your very young students identify types of books they might want, that would be most appreciated. The staff are not, at this time, having students in the library browsing, but rather they are delivering books to classrooms.
Thank you.

Leslie Poulos (Wethersfield) l_poulos at yahoo.com