[CASL-L] Donating Books

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 2 06:22:05 PST 2020

Hi Cheryl and School Librarians,
BetterWorldBooks - lots of drop spots around the state plus you can contact them for large donations.

https://www.betterworldbooks.com/

What if I have a lot of books?
We’ll take ‘em. For large donations please contact us at clientservices at betterworldbooks.com.
Please note I'm not connected with the organization professionally or personally. I learned about this site from my local library because at this time the library is not accepting donations.
Thank you Melissa Thom for the shout out about the School Librarian Roundtables. We have two more next week. Please join us for great conversation and collaboration.

High School Librarians Roundtable

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Time: 3:00 - 4:00 P.M.

Elementary School Librarians Roundtable

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Time: 3:00 - 4:00 P.M.

More information and registration links:

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/event_list.asp

Thank you,Julie
Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457