[CASL-L] Virtual Book Displays

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Thu Dec 3 08:50:00 PST 2020

Hi Folks:

We are looking for ideas for creating a virtual book display.

We've been doing a little futzing around with google slides and canva, but wondered if anyone had any other ideas.

Our goals:

1.  Easy for library staff to put together

2. Easy for teachers to post on google classroom

3. Easy for students to use.

Thanks!

Matt

Matt Cadorette
Librarian
Waterford High School
20 Rope Ferry Road
Waterford, CT 06385
860-437-6956
Lancer Library Website<http://waterfordwhs.ss16.sharpschool.com/academics/technology/lancer_library>
mcadorette at waterfordschools.org

But you were always a good man of business, Jacob,' faltered Scrooge, who now began to apply this to himself.

`Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. `Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!'