[CASL-L] Platform for sharing of resources

Jaclyn Deloma jdeloma at milforded.org
Thu Dec 10 07:02:33 PST 2020

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this time!

Our race, equity and social justice committee is looking to crowdsource
ideas and presentations on cultural traditions created by the staff and
students at our school for an upcoming celebration.  I know Google Sites,
Padlet and Flipgrid are options as they are also all CT compliant; however,
if you have any other ideas for platforms that would work or you think may
be more conducive to this task, I would greatly appreciate you sharing them!

Thanks so much!
Jackie

--
*Jackie DeLoma*