[CASL-L] Among Us

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Wed Dec 16 08:07:44 PST 2020

There was a question posed about the appropriateness of the game "Among Us"
for students last week and while not "school" appropriate my students ARE
playing...
IF you are interested in learning how to play or playing with me TOMORROW
as a snow day PD ;) or maybe Friday "appy hour" just respond to me and I
will schedule some time for us to play so you can see what it's all about.
Barb

--
*Barbara Johnson*
*Librarian*

@technojohnson
www.jackjackterlibrary.com

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in