[CASL-L] CLC - Two New Products for Schools

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 21 13:20:33 PST 2020

Over the past week, CLC has launched two new products forschool libraries – our CLCDigital Co-op for e-books and e-audiobooks, and HelpNow, the live onlinehomework support solution from Brainfuse. In January we will be hosting onlinedemos / Q&A sessions for both of these products. Please register now andget these on your calendar! Login information will be included with yourregistration confirmation email.

   - Thursday, January 7 at 4:00pm – Live Demo of the CLC Digital Co-op and MackinVIA Platform - https://www.ctlibrarians.org/event/digitalcoop
 The CLC Digital Co-op is a unique opportunity to acquire high-interest, standards-driven e-book and e-audiobook titles at a fraction of the normal cost by sharing them with other participants in the program. Learn more about the program and the MackinVIA platform at this webinar. Be sure to bring your questions. Learn more and register at https://www.ctlibrarians.org/event/digitalcoop.
   - Tuesday, January 12 at 1:00pm – Live Demo/Q&A of HelpNow (and VetNow) from Brainfuse - https://www.ctlibrarians.org/event/brainfuse21
 HelpNow is a complete homework help solution, offering both live tutoring and asynchronous skill-building modules for K-12 students and beyond. This demo and Q&A session is perfect for anyone who is considering adding HelpNow to their digital library. The session will also cover the VetNow veterans assistance resource for public libraries; attend for just one product or both. Learn more and register at https://www.ctlibrarians.org/event/brainfuse21.

Please visit our web pages for these products to learn more:

   - CLC Digital Co-op – https://www.ctlibrarians.org/digitalcoop
   - HelpNow – https://www.ctlibrarians.org/helpnow

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457