[CASL-L] [EXTERNAL] Anyone near me want to share an author visit?

Marybeth Murdoch mmurdoch at coventryct.org
Mon Feb 10 19:25:40 PST 2020

No, but if you haven't seen this video, you should check it out!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3WDK4wwamc

[http://img.youtube.com/vi/M3WDK4wwamc/0.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3WDK4wwamc>

Discovering a “New” Author | Book Nerd Problems - YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3WDK4wwamc>
www.youtube.com
We can’t be expected to keep up with EVERYONE… Subscribe to Epic Reads! - http://goo.gl/2vD4rM Find books featured in this video: This Darkness Mine by Mindy...

________________________________
From: CASL-L <casl-l-bounces+mmurdoch=coventryct.org at mylist.net> on behalf of Jen <jlarkin24 at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 1:59:25 PM
To: CASL_L
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [CASL-L] Anyone near me want to share an author visit?

Hi everyone -

I'm trying to get Mindy McGinnis to do an author visit at our high school.  Would anyone near me want to go in on it and split expenses?

We are located immediately next to the UCONN Storrs campus.

If you are interested - email me off the list!

Jen Larkin
School Librarian
EO Smith High School
Storrs, CT
jlarkin at eosmith.org<mailto:jlarkin at eosmith.org>
jlarkin24 at gmail.com<mailto:jlarkin24 at gmail.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.