[CASL-L] UnConference Registration

president at ctcasl.org president at ctcasl.org
Tue Feb 11 06:57:38 PST 2020

All,

We have just heard from ISTE about the deliver of Fact vs. Fiction for the
UnConference. We need to place order by March 9 to guarantee deliver to
locations by March 28th.

This means that to guarantee yourself a copy of the book, you will need to
register by March 7. We will pad the order a bit to have some copies
available for late registrations, but we can't anticipate an exact number.

Please register BEFORE March 7 to GUARANTEE you have a copy of the book
waiting for you in Danbury or Colchester.

We are also about half full at each location, there will be a waitlist.
Please secure your seat and book today!

https://casl.wildapricot.org/UnConference

Regards,

Barbara