[CASL-L] Danbury area libraries - need some books?

Robin Lindquist robin.lindquist at woosterschool.org
Thu Feb 13 10:39:59 PST 2020

Wooster School is phasing out the elementary grades which means I am
weeding out a lot of books, some of them brand new, to reflect our student
population. Having already pulled many of them from the shelves and boxed
them, I am planning to create short lists of the books in each box and send
the lists out to anyone who might like to claim any of the books.  These
are not all great books, by any means, but I really hate to discard them if
I can possibly find them a new home.  I am starting with Picture Books and
then will move on to Nonfiction.

I don't want to post these lists to the whole CASL group but am happy to
send them out to anybody who would like to receive them.  I can set aside
any books you would like and we can figure out how to transfer the books
later.  This will be an ongoing project throughout the spring with book
lists going out once or twice a week (hopefully).  All books are free to a
good home!

Thank you in advance if any of you can help keep these books out of the
recycling bin!  My administration wants them gone!

Robin

--
Robin Lindquist
Librarian