[CASL-L] Headphone recommendation request

Elaine Shapiro elaine.shapiro7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:30:36 PST 2020

I am in a K-4 school and have Dell laptops in the library.  Students use
them for research (and the read aloud to you feature is helpful but noisy)
and coding.  I'd like to buy a set of quality headphones and am seeking
recommendations.  These will be re-used constantly, so I don't want
earbuds. I have some now that are small, with little foam pads on the ears,
which slip off or tear, and the skinny wires break. Plus they are a pain to
wrap up and store at the end of a class.

Thank you
Elaine Shapiro
Broad Brook School