[CASL-L] New Digital Content eBooks and aAudio books

Powe, Kymberlee Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov
Fri Feb 28 12:56:06 PST 2020

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D03115.F4805630]

Hello everyone. The Division of Library Development is working diligently to make sure that current award winning and notable titles are available to all Connecticut residents. We've recently added a variety of youth titles to our Ebook and Audiobook collection, available through RD Digital https://iconnct.rbdigital.com/. Please see below for some of our newest titles.

eBooks
The Tornado by Jake Burt
Ruby in the Sky by Jeanne Zulick Ferruolo
Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys
Internment by Samira Ahmed
Let me Hear a Rhyme by Tiffany Jackson
On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
Shout by Laurie Halse Anderson
With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo
Code Blue by Mike Magee
Ruby in the Sky by Jeanne Zulick Ferruolo
The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
Look Both Ways by Jason Reynolds
Akata Witch by Nnedi Okorafor
Free Lunch by Rex Ogle
The Field Guide to the North American Teenager by Ben Philippe
Pet by Akwaeke Emezi
Fry Bread by Kevin Maillard
Sal and Gabi Break the Universe by Carlos Hernandez

eAudio
Hey, Kiddo by Jarrett Krosoczka
Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys
Internment by Samira Ahmed
Let me Hear a Rhyme by Tiffany Jackson
On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
Shout by Laurie Halse Anderson
With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
The Tornado by Jake Burt
We Are Grateful by Traci Sorell
We're Not from Here by Geoff Rodkey
A Good Kind of Trouble by Lisa Moore Ramee
Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky by Kwame Mbalia
Dig by A.S. King

And many more.

In addition to housing relevant titles on RD Digital, the Connecticut State Library has begun a new project called eGO CT, it includes acquiring digital content, such as eBooks and eAudio, and making it available to users statewide, primarily through the free SimplyE app. Some of our more recent available through the SimplyE app include:

Simply E app
A Heart in a Body in the World by Deb Caletti
Framed! by James Ponti
The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed
Wedgie & Gizmo by Suzanne Selfors
Secrets of Valhalla by Jasmine Richards
Keeper of Myths by Jasmine Richards
Buried Beneath the Baobab Tree by Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani
Symptoms of Being Human by  Jeff Garvin
Inside Out by Demi Moore
A Train in Winter by Caroline Moorehead
A Heart in a Body in the World by Deb Caletti
The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed
Genesis Begins Again by Alicia D. Williams
Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
Deathless Divide by Justina Ireland
The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
The Gentleman's Guide to Getting Lucky by Mackenzi Lee
We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia
Sunny by Jason Reynolds
Gabi, a Girl in Pieces by Isabel Quintero
Dodger by Terry Pratchett
Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? By Louise Rennison
Beast by Brie Spangler
Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
Define "Normal" by Julie Anne Peters
A Thousand Sisters by Elizabeth Wein
Do You Dream of Terra-Two? By Temi Oh

For more information about eGO CT, visit our website at egoct.org.

If your library is interested in rolling out the SimplyE app as part of Phase III in April, please contact Brad Bullis (bradley.bullis at ct.gov<mailto:bradley.bullis at ct.gov>)  to be added to the list.
CT State Library is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
(c) 2016 CT State Library. All rights reserved.

Best,
Kym

[Macintosh HD:Users:jeff:Desktop:CT_State_Library_Email_Logo.jpg]

Kymberlee Powe | Children and YA Consultant | Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov<mailto:Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2207 | https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children| 786 S. Main St. Middletown, CT 06457| Fax: (860) 704-2228