[CASL-L] FW: On Behalf of the ACLPD Committee on Resource Sharing Chairs

Powe, Kymberlee Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov
Wed Jan 8 06:11:00 PST 2020

Hello librarians!
Please take a look at the information notice below on resource sharing.

Best,
Kym

[Macintosh HD:Users:jeff:Desktop:CT_State_Library_Email_Logo.jpg]

Kymberlee Powe | Children and YA Consultant | Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov<mailto:Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2207 | https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children| 786 S. Main St. Middletown, CT 06457| Fax: (860) 704-2228