[CASL-L] February Events from CRA (CT Reading Association)

Melissa Thom melissa_thom at whps.org
Sat Jan 18 05:33:26 PST 2020

On behalf of Jenny DeRagon, I wanted to share two upcoming workshops from
CRA. Registration is opening this week at ctreading.org!! :) If you could
please also publicize, that would be wonderful!

*Cindy Rodriguez*

*Diversity in Children’s Literature:*

*Grades 2-8*

February 10th 4:30 -6:00 pm

Cromwell Middle School

Cost: $10 members

*Dr. Nancy Boyles*

*Learning Character from Characters*

*Presented by*

Wednesday,  Feb. 26th, 4-6pm

B.W. Tinker Elementary School, Waterbury

 AND

Thursday, Feb. 27th, 4-6pm,

George Hersey Robertson Intermediate School, Coventry

Cost: $10 members

Melissa

Melissa Thom
@MsThomBookitis
Bristow Middle School Teacher Librarian
West Hartford Public Schools
Bristow Library Learning Commons Webpage: h
<http://blog.whps.org/bristowlibrarylearningcommons>ttp://
bit.ly/BristowLibrary
*Follow us on Twitter: @bristowllc*
*Follow me on Goodreads
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/10867206-melissa-thom> *

[image: 6648600223023104.png]
*Currently Reading:     *
*A Galaxy of Sea Stars by Jeanne Zulick Ferruolo*
*Quintessence by Jess Redman (Netgalley)*
*Currently Listening:*
*Spin by Lamar Giles *
*Recently Finished:      *
*Sal and Gabi Break the Universe by Carlos Hernandez (audio)*
*A Tale Magnolious by Suzanne Nelson*
*Chirp by Kate Messner*
*Wilder Girls by Rory Power (audio)*
*On the Come Up by Angie Thomas*
*Emmy in the Key of Code by Aimee Lucido*
*Jack Kerouac Is Dead to Me by Gae Polisner*
*Wildfire by Rodman Philbrick*
*Searching for Lottie by Susan Ross*
*Hope To Read Soon:*
*Ten Thousand Doors in January by Alix Harrow*
*We Used to Be Friends by Amy Spaulding*
*The List of Things That Will Not Change by Rebecca Stead*
*Mananaland by Pam Munoz Ryan*

Check out my blog all about books and reading!
http://www.msthomsbookitis.weebly.com
Follow me on Twitter @msthombookitis  <http://twitter.com/msthombookitis>*
<http://twitter.com/msthombookitis>           *

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This West Hartford Public Schools e-mail may contain