[CASL-L] furniture advice

Hansard, Cynthia chansard at parishhill.org
Thu Jan 23 08:33:47 PST 2020

Hello again!
I just learned this morning that we plan to get some new furniture in the library (yay!). We currently have "old school" heavy wooden tables and chairs but would like to get some newer, lighter, more flexible seating options (comfy chairs for reading, tables that can be moved and reconfigured more easily, etc.). I have no experience with ordering furniture and was hoping for some suggestions of vendors and/or specific pieces that you love, keeping in mind that we want quality pieces that won't break easily at a reasonable cost.
Thanks in advance,
Cyndi Hansard
Parish Hill Middle/High School
Chaplin, CT

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.