[CASL-L] Elementary maker space site visit opportunities

Emily Boisvert ebov at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 24 16:45:18 PST 2020

Happy Friday, everyone!My colleagues and I will be launching makerspaces in our elementary schools next year and would love the opportunity to do some site visits to learn more about best practices from spaces already in use. (Local to the Guilford area preferred but don't hesitate to respond even if you aren't!) Please let me know if you are in an elementary school and would be willing to have a few visitors. Thanks!
Emily BoisvertMelissa Jones ElementaryGuilford, CT