[CASL-L] PD Books and bonus E Hftd history ones!

CAITLIN M-A. CARBONELL carbonell.cm at easthartford.org
Tue Jan 28 10:17:35 PST 2020

Hey all,

I'm cleaning out the library, and these are the leftovers from the Professional Development Collection. How they get to you is another story, I don't mind if you want multiple copies for your teachers. The books in question are:

  *   (8 copies) Reeves, Douglas. Elements of Grading: A Guide to Effective Practice. Solution Tree Press, 2010.
  *   (9 copies) Mendler, Allen N. Motivating Students Who Don't Care: Successful Techniques for Educators. Solution Tree Press, 2000.
  *   (2 copies) Fielding, Lynn; Kerry, Nancy; Rosier, Paul. Annual Growth for all Students Catch-up Growth For Those Who Are Behind. New Foundation Press, 2007.
  *   (14 copies) Marzano, Robert. Building Background Knowledge for Academic Achievement. ASCD, 2004.

I also have East Hartford history books, so if you're into local history, this is the catch of a lifetime!!!!

(59 copies) East Hartford: It's History and Traditions (1879, 1975 reprint)

(22 copies) Only More So: The History of East Hartford 1783-1976

Caitlin Carbonell

Librarian

East Hartford Middle School