[CASL-L] Fw: Tackling Racism in Classic Children's Literature Webinar July 9, 2 pm CST

Powe, Kymberlee Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov
Tue Jul 7 10:31:50 PDT 2020

Please see the email below for information on a webinar about Tackling Racism in Classic Children's Literature.

There is no registration required, the webinar is on a first come, first serve basis, and it will not be recorded.

Best,

Kym

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D05288.88058F40]

Kymberlee Powe | Children and YA Consultant | Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov<mailto:Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2207 | https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children | 786 S. Main St. Middletown, CT 06457| Fax: (860) 704-2228