[CASL-L] Library on a Cart

Tracy Earnshaw tearnshaw at rsd13.org
Fri Jul 10 07:19:51 PDT 2020

Such an interesting question!  I have done library on a cart during book
fair time, and using a regular book truck has not been ideal.  The books
sometimes slide around and fall off.  I may very well be in the same
situation so I put some thought into it.  I think a mobile cart such as
this one below would work, with my personal items in a shoulder bag or in
one of the cubbies on the bottom.  I think my goal should be to have as
many books as possible if kids can't get into the library.
[image: image.png]

*Tracy Earnshaw*

Teacher Librarian

John Lyman Elementary School

Regional School District 13

106 Way Road | Middlefield, CT 06455

O: 860.349.7240 | tearnshaw at rsd13.org

Visit us at: http://lyman.rsd13ct.org

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.

"Books may well be the only true magic." --Alice Hoffman