[CASL-L] FW: [CSL-Conntech] Connecticut State Library, Division of Library Development's Weekly Wrap-up

Burchard, Grace Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Tue Jun 2 06:59:45 PDT 2020

Hello all,
I’m forwarding this message on behalf of Dawn LaValle.  The weekly wrap-up below includes lots of useful information for you and your library, including our new service allowing you to schedule a curbside drop-off or pickup of materials at the Middletown Library Service Center.  Please stay well and safe, everyone!

[CT_State_Library_Logo_02]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2212 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108