[CASL-L] Copyright opinion

Anderson, Kirsten kirsten.anderson at stoningtonschools.org
Wed Jun 3 09:49:32 PDT 2020

Hi,

In my professional opinion, posting to facebook that will be saved is not
OK. Facebook live that is not saved is different. Or only keeping it posted
24 hours.

In a closed platform like google classroom or seesaw, that is different.

Unless you get permission from the publisher to post on an open social
media page, I would avoid.

Hope this helps,
Kirsten

Stonington, CT