[CASL-L] MS and HS database recommendations

Ava Biffer avabiffer at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 11:12:11 PDT 2020

Hi Cyndi,
We used ProQuest's SIRS Discoverer (aimed at MS students) and NewsBank through paid subscriptions.  We also made extensive use of ResearchIT CT.  With our entire school engaging in inquiry, and the upper grades participating in National History Day as well, these were very valuable and heavily used.
Be well!Ava

"Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself."  John Dewey