[CASL-L] Book Recommendations

Katie Gordon kgordon at region15.org
Mon Jun 29 11:20:05 PDT 2020

Here are some titles on my 4th grade list this summer:

Insignificant Events In The Life Of A Cactus Bowling, Dusti
Beginners Welcome Baldwin, Cindy
Where the Watermelons Grow Baldwin, Cindy
Momentous Events In The Life Of A Cactus Bowling, Dusti
Skylark And Wallcreeper Carelli, Anne O'Brien
The Village by the Sea Desai, Anita
Believe Your Eyes Doerrfeld, Cori
Class Action Frank, Steven B
Remarkable Journey Of Coyote Sunrise, The Gemeinhart, Dan
Vanderbeekers And The Hidden Garden, The Glaser, Karina Yan
Vanderbeekers Of 141st Street, The Glaser, Karina Yan
Vanderbeekers To The Rescue, The Glaser, Karina Yan
Best Friends Hale, Shannon
Real Friends Hale, Shannon
Lalani Of The Distant Sea Kelly, Erin Entrada
Song for a Whale Kelly, Lynne
Pie In The Sky Lai, Remy
Caterpillar Summer McDunn, Gillian
Without Refuge Mitchell, Jane
Wonder Palacio, R.J.
Good Kind Of Trouble, A Ramee, Lisa
The Boy at the Back of the Class Rauf, Onjali Q
The Miraculous Redman, Jess
Just Like Jackie Stoddard, Lindsey
Our Castle by the Sea Strange, Lucy
A Kind of Paradise Tan, Amy Rebecca