[CASL-L] Google Classroom and COVID-19

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 06:08:10 PST 2020

Please excuse the cross-posting.

Our school is a Google Classroom school and we are working on contingency plans in case we have to close due to COVID-19. I was asked to look into whether or not Google Classroom will be able to handle the traffic if thousands of GC schools close due to the virus and begin to use GC for assignments.

If you have already looked into this and gotten an answer, could you please share?

Thanks!

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

"Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one."

-- Neil Gaiman, author