[CASL-L] online book clubs

Musket, Kimberly kmusket at wallingfordschools.org
Sun Mar 15 19:15:41 PDT 2020

Hello-
I'm looking to host some online book clubs for students and staff members
while we are out of school for the next two (or more) weeks. I'd also like
to do this over the summer.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for having book discussions? We use
Google Apps but I'm open to other ways. I'd like to have some live video
options and written discussions.

I'm thinking about trying to make one title available and also genre book
clubs where they discuss books they are reading in a particular genre.

Thank you
Kim

Kim Musket
School Librarian
Webmaster
James H. Moran, Sr. Middle School

Currently reading *A Galaxy of Sea Stars *by Jeanne Zulick Ferruolo.
Currently listening to *Stella by Starlight *by Sharon M. Draper.