[CASL-L] Fwd: NESLA NEWS - March, 2020

CASL President president at ctcasl.org
Sun Mar 22 14:40:40 PDT 2020

NESLA NEWS

Dear NESLA Members,

I hope you and your family are doing well. We are certainly living in
unprecedented times. Many of us have had to quickly adapt to school
closings and suddenly move to teaching and connecting with our students
entirely online.  We are however, the hub of all school learning. We are
the teachers who regularly curate authoritative online learning resources
for our students. We make online learning possible for students across our
region and across the country.  We are ready for this and our school
communities will rely heavily on us to make online learning happen today
and in the future.

I know these are difficult times, but please accept this friendly reminder
to renew your NESLA membership. Please click on the Join/Renew NESLA tab to
do so.

Attached,
<https://nesla.us/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=tMqh9bPZJu3tlFQfyNsfw%2bQaqj%2fKyGJw2a9Expf2SoDcxfkfoapoPbE0VXraYNrape37Cya2i3wYXZVDISoCcSYbXtYeU5rrGuLF7OECioI%3d>
please find a March Newsletter, which highlights a number of NESLA member
benefits available for you. The newsletter can also be viewed on our
website https://nesla.us.&nbsp
<https://nesla.us/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=oCgMH7ntqqIN2V2kC5NSCLnVaXZ27bJwLK4Ge5%2fB6HDFNqBpJNAO7BQ1RtjNHswIQzG%2boFfYUT8u7P7%2fVzb4YaB69YwDCSkO9pl8BKhnnaQ%3d>
;

If you are interested in viewing online learning resources for teachers,
please see this list.
<https://nesla.us/EmailTracker/LinkTracker.ashx?linkAndRecipientCode=GXkcISWrI7a0ETFgPlx94oVDCpyaEBpDD4cw38x7kqgmSRgiK2GCd%2fYfVrKwnLGlkhojjMoi0lkL0m%2blTUZTosF5NZ0XVKxVuv2FuPED8Xs%3d>

If you have any questions or would like to collaborate in some way in
regard to a school librarian COVID-19 response, please send your ideas my
way.

Thank you very much!

Take Care,

Deborah Ehler-Hansen

NESLA President

Unsubscribe
<https://nesla.us/Sys/Unsubscribe?et=MEwcfqM4wiD5LixeMdxKyiCRLpC6rYA4mnKo%2fB27PFstIz3UPHmQWMXWARWltbjC9tDY8Osl8kMkeLj5X2lpSOuTEia9RgnCkHv5BR73pfKL0zUPSkGLtlw0me4rUGOPwyDGX1d%2bBF40kflog0We6cSiNnQ%3d&up=%3fet%3dCqGlrc0HVmUiULPGwpeoQ7WV3Fd6QNRnDyvNQAA5XuhhdVGSW6RCGViThlgkxNZaDNou123YlkzbZLBdeKN4l6H49dxMdXf99mBqKpB3I7DDYdfnounVZ5MaN9Z5HbS2IvORaXXaNA7AVfliWgRWtscxNtM%253d>