[CASL-L] Facebook group and Meet-ing

CASL President president at ctcasl.org
Tue Mar 24 04:22:15 PDT 2020

In a hope to organize the massive amount of resources being opened and
offered during closure, I created a FB group to share to. I also have a
hashtag on Twitter #trythisonmonday for digital tools.
Please feel free to friend request me or ask to join the group, JJIS
Teachers and Friends. Or follow me on Twitter @technojohnson.
We are also holding a CASL Meet-ing tomorrow at 2pm to connect and share.
Please email me and I will send you the link

I know you are busy, overwhelmed, and may not have time to breathe! Please
know this is our moment! We are integral parts to the curation,
organization, and distribution of resources and the training and awareness
in their appropriate use.

CASL is here to support your efforts and help you with ideas. Stay well
everyone!

Barbara