[CASL-L] Elementary Schools distance learning

denise marshall denisemmar at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:31:38 PDT 2020

We sent home packets for K-5 with two weeks worth of work on March 13. Beginning tomorrow, we are starting distance learning. K-2 are using Seesaw, 3-5 are using Google classroom. A grid was developed for each grade level and the “specials” teachers will add their things to the grids to be pushed out to the classes by the classroom teacher. We’ll see how it goes.

Denise Marshall
LMS Emma Hart Willard School
Berlin, CT
Sent from my iPhone